Friday, February 13, 2009

So Close.

I never expected to be where I am. Until I got here.
I am so happy with my life, and how everything is going in my world. All because of him. Well MOSTLY. I am very happy with how my life is... now just to get into school again. THIS FALL! I also would like everyone to know we as in our apartment passed cleaning checks. (thankyouverymuch) I would also like everyone to know the christmas tree is STILL UP!!! SOMEONE said it would be gone by thursday... well thursday has come and gone and its still here. :) I guess all I can do is smile and burn it down, but my room is clean and I am not leaving my window open in the winter time anymore. I get the sniffles :(
I need to start running again....
anyways David leaves this monday :( boo. So if you are my friend don't bring it up on monday I will still be sad. Just talk to me about other random things. Or buy me a cookie =D JUSSST KIDDDDDING.
Although Abbie DID share her cookie dough and it was AMAZING. Brickoven has cookies that are huge gynormous and they taste delicious, and they are now selling cookie dough. AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I can't wait to move home with my mom. She for valentines day is going up to the utes basketball game. I hope that it isn't too snowy to drive up there, because my father took off to San Fran for the week to do some work up there, and my mom is all alone. (its her fault for only having one child) I still have gone to visit her the last couple of days. I don't want her to be too lonely. But for valentines she bought those tickets for her and my dad to go and then he said he was leaving and she was sad. My cousin MAK can go with but they can't if its too snowy to drive in. So I'm hoping for her happiness that she can go.
I love this kid... named david.

OK BYE

so close by jon mclaughlin. If you havn't heard this song you NEED TO. It kind of discribes how I feel like... riight, NOW.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

First of all... "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin is the most AMAZING song ever. It's going on my wedding video. NO rocks. Second, I'm glad you enjoyed the cookie dough! I love to share with you. Laters!