Friday, February 27, 2009

Breaking the habit.

I find myself much more lazy than I should be. I really need to be more active. Especially cause I am going to Moab this April and I want to be able to hike without getting tired and sore before everyone else. I absolutly LOVE hiking and seeing all this stuff but my body is in some horrible shape and gets very tired quickly. I do not want this to happen anymore. I am very excited for Moab. Its one of my favorite places, especially seeing the cool arches. Last time we went I didn't see Delicate Arch. I need to see that one this next time I go.
It is almost my birthday. Well actually I celebrate the whole month as my birthday, hehe but the 8th of march was the actual date of birth. I was premature and I was like the size of a magazine when I was born. I only weighed 4 and some odd ounces. I was a tiny little thing. Look at the big kid I am now :) I will be 20 years old, and no longer a teenager. Kind of crazy to think about that I have been alive for 20 years. I am gonna be thinking that again as soon as I turn 30. Woah that will be crazy. I am pretty excited though I enjoy having a family party like we always do. And my parents are going to take me out to dinner... YUM.
Another little thing I am excited about is flying to San Diego to see my David. It will probably be the weekend after my birthday, and I hope everything works out. I mean no one really know's cause his job is kind of unpredictable. But hopefully. Hope for the best expect the worse right?
Only a few more months til I can move out =D I know that's horrible of me to think cause this has been a fun experience and I like setting my own rules and doing things my own way and paying for myself. But I just want to go home now. I am so ready to hang out with my parents, who actually like me and help with keeping the house clean and doing stuff like that. They're pretty nice people, so I am excited.
Anyways I hope that I will be able to stay active, I will be working out at least 3 times a week ... at the least. I will break this habit :)

Breaking the habit by linkin park. I really like this band and pretty self explanitory

No comments: