Monday, March 2, 2009

Fall For You.

I would just like to inform everyone how incredibly awesome my life is. I couldn't be happier... well yeah I could. (if I had 100 billion dollars, and my david all to myself right now instead of the marine corps owning his soul. but lets be practical here.) I have an amazing family who is so supportive of anything I have or will do. I have some real good friends I work with and live with. I have a smokin hot boyfriend who I really really really really really really really really like. My whole family likes him too. And I was so happy today, it almost brought me to tears. (happy tears) Like wow, things all fit into place. It's a really nice feeling.
Also I want everyone to know MY BIRTHDAY is this sunday. So I will be another year older... I don't really care about my birthday lately, but it's my birthday and it's a pretty big freaking deal. I am turning twenty for goodness sakes. So yeah mark your calenders, set an alarm, whatever just remember me on my day of birth.

Fall for you by secondhand serenade. Mostly just talking about that dave kid.

No comments: