Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daydreamer.

Today is a random post. Today I was daydreaming at work about how nice San Diego was going to be. I was day dreaming about hanging out with a boy all weekend long, and how nice it would be to fall asleep next to him... of course he would be on the floor and I will be in the bed. I daydreamed about having unlimited amounts of money, and what I would buy with it. I would buy a home, and stuff to put in it... and a new car, and cool things for my car like tint for the windows and make the muffler loud and cool like my car. I daydreamed about slapping someone in the face for being really stupid at work. I daydreamed about eating homemade bread with butter. I daydreamed how it would be so awesome to be a rockstar that toured the country. I would LOVE to get paid to travel. I daydreamed that I would pie my manager before I quit. I daydreamed that I would have no fear in my life, how it would be so nice to not be afraid of anything. I was mostly thinking about bugs. I think there is a bug in my room... I hope it dies before I find it so I won't be so grossed out. I daydream about clear perfect skin. How awesome would it be to just throw some blush on and eyeliner and mascara, I wish I had that luxury. I daydreamed about telling a few people off for how they treated me in the past. I daydreamed about falling asleep at a decent time, because I haven't fallen asleep earlier than 2 in the morning since Feb 16. I don't understand why myself actually.
I want everyone to know I only day dreamed of these things today. Mostlly while I was at work, but I wasn't all there at work today. I will try and go to bed earlier... with the help of sleeping aids. YAY

Daydreamer by Michael Kelsey
seriously check this guy out I LOVE his music. do it... do it.... do it!!!!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

You have perfect skin - what are you talking about??