Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blue

**If you have a weak stomach please don't read**
So today I feel like I'm blue in the face cause I been choking down pill after pill today. I am currently taking 4 pills a day, but it's the same pill so it only counts as one but the pill is bigger than my thumb nail. I have to choke it down with gallons of water and it still feels like it's stuck in my throat. (so LAME) If you are wondering why let me explain.
Saturday I was with my sexy hubby at his brother Scott's house watching the UFC fights and I noticed my jaw was a little tender and felt some bumps on the side of my face...well that's not good! I assumed that it was my Staph infection. I have had it since I was born and it comes back every once in a while either as a huge boil on my arm or surrounding area or a rash on my face with boil-y looking pimples. I texted my father that night asking for a medication called "bacterban" which is a gooey substance that you put on the rash and it'll get better shortly. It didn't get better if anything was getting worse and on top of that got the stomach flu. I was barfing and my jaw was swelling and getting more red by the second. My mom took me to instacare and the doctor says... well it ain't a Staph infection. ITS HERPES!!!! UGH grosss. It's just a coldsore that didn't know where to go. SUPERLAME. I found out the stuff I been using on my face actually made the herpes angry... we don't want to upset it. So he perscribed some pills that are huge that I take 4 times a day! My mom says it's looking better but I don't think it looks better it's just large and bubbly.
I told Dave that as soon as he leaves something bad will happen...needless tosay that has happened AGAIN! When he left the first time I slammed my finger in the car door NOW he left and I get herpes on my chin! UTARDED.
David I miss you and you probably shouldn't leave me any more! (jk I know I have no say in that.)

Blue by A perfect circle. I feel like I'm choking on these pills and going to turn blue.

No comments: