Friday, April 10, 2009

Closure.

Today I am thinking back to about 9 months ago. I moved into the Winterhaven apartments, and met some really radical people. Starting with Erkle. This chick is my favorite ever. I never thought I would make a best friend out of a roommate. I would love to say and play with her next year but I'm gettin all hitched and stuff. So I'll make it a plan to come visit her as often as I can manage.
And also Becca, Denise, Chelsee, and Asumi.
Becca you've been the most real person I have ever known. Nothing is held back with you and I love and appreciate that so much. You always had something to say and I usually agreed. That's what cool NON mormons do! (what what)
Denise, well my BYU friend who has a T shirt from U of U now!! OHHHH. We still need to make it up to the PIE before I deploy to be with my marine :) I could count on you to be there.
Chelsee, GIRRRRL We had some good times in this crazy #12. I hope only the best for you and your life. This apartment would not have been the same without you.
Asumi thanks for your hard work and helping when no one else was. I appreciate it so much and you stuck it out all 9 months. I think we all did ver ver well.
It's crazy to think about but it's all over... and I just realized we don't have a picture of all of us together. I'm gonna have to make sure one gets taken before we all go on our seperate ways.
I hope to stay in contact with a few of you crazy retards I call my roommates. If I don't though, just know the time with y'all has changed my perspective on life greatly. I can honestly say that 6 crazy different ladies can come from 6 different houses and live in what I'd like to call "Peace?" or "pieces" whichever comes first :)
Another new item is...
I am indeed a blonde again. I have excuses for when I park stupidly or say something retarded. It's just the roots. :)
I am preparing to move back to my parents until I can be with my lover in San Diego. As I was cleaning I found my old journal and year books. I laughed REALLY hard when I found this.
That is Dave's 9th grade photo and the writing next to it says " David Griggs, man he got hot! I am going to marry him, just kidding he has a girlfriend and that SUCKS!!!" and I would like to let you know I wrote that back in March 6, 2006. AH Is that not the funniest thing or what! I really am marrying this kid after 3 years of wanting to! Kind of funny how life works out?
If you are wondering if he is going to be able to come home next week... truth is I dunno yet :( I was hoping for tonight but seeing how I'm already writing a blog, I will probably NOT post another one later tonight. If I get confirmation I will blog right away... I honestly hope I can just see my David. I miss him a lot of bits right now. (ps is it kind of strange that I could be married by this time next week!? I'm so excited to be with him, so I'll let y'all know.)

Closure by Chevelle I was just talking about moving out of my apartment. It's been a good 9 months and I learned a lot. But I take with me my experiences, and grow from them. Thanks ladies I couldn't have done it without ya!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

love you chica!! you've been such a great friend!! the pie is a must before you leave!! :)