Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do what I gotta do.

A lot of people have been asking me "how's married life treating ya?" Well I'm here to tell you as of 23 hundred hours it's not as fabulous as I always hoped it would be. Know why? I feel crazy in LOVE with a United States Marine. I have been married a little over a week and I only got to spend about four full days with my husband. I wish that I could just get out there and be with him right now, but I can't I guess it's a longer process then I expected. I would move out there and live in a box til we got set up. I just want to see that crazy marine husband of mine. I AM thankfully able to talk to him and that is nice to be able to have at least that. He's not deployed yet. Thank GOD. But that's going to be the hardest thing to do when that time comes.... thankfully that wont be for a while and I get to be with my husband for a good half a year before the dreaded day comes.
How's married life? I miss my husband. I know that I will be exercising a lot of patients over these next two years but I honest to god would not have had it any other way. I made the right decision and I want to sit on the same side of the booth with him in every restaurant I go to til forever. I want to hold hands and kiss like no one is watching in the middle of a crowded room til forever. I want to take all goofy jokes he makes about me and smile cause he is saying things cause he is in love with me back. He makes me so happy even when he is 700 miles away. I love my Marine and I'm proud to be his wife. I will do everything and anything to make this work and last and be happy and make him as happy as he can. Because HE is the strongest person I know and I know that he deserves all of what I can give him plus more. I'll only put mayo in his socks when I am really really mad at him. (hehe just kidding I'll probably never do that.)
On another note I'm working a butt load again and I will be saving up to move out there, and its my last week in my apartment. SO LONG NUMBER 12. Where its @ is moving to spanish fork til I can move to San Diego also known as the whales vagina! JK.
I also had kind of a going away party for me tonight with loads of ice cream. I was hoping more people could make it but the only ones who mattered where (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER) Abbie, Bethany, and Kayla. Those three are my favorites ever in the whole world and I am so so happy to have all of them in my life right now, especially when they snuggle me while my husband is away. Just to have a good friend that I can count on is so so meaningful. I can say I have never had a girl bestfriend in my life until now. LITTLE LATE GIRLS (hehe) I still love you all. Thanks for coming and I'll be back to visit after I move away. ONLY to come see you of course :)
I am very happy with my life and the people in it. I hope it can stay this way forever. And three days in David's case. ;)

Do what I gotta do by john legend. I love this mans voice and I am doing what I gotta do to be with my lover face.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Ah, Heath thanks for the shout out :) I love you LOTS too! I'm sure gonna miss you.