Sunday, April 19, 2009

White Wedding






Yes it's true, I have chose to devote my life to this crazy kid named David Griggs. Which is my new name since thursday April 16th. I am so happy and it went so fast that it almost is crazy to say I have a husband. But I would NOT have it any other way I want to be with him the rest of my living life and 3 days after. I have an amazing new family that are so great to me and my David. The day went really fast and the judge I thought would be kind of a tard seemed really nice at the end of it. Dave said YES twice, hehe. Dave said that the judge started talking slower and he thought he was supposed to say yes after everything so he said YES really loud and we all kind of giggled. Then we kissed and headed to his parents house for some sammiches and family time. I know I know, NO one knew when I was going to get married and half of y'all weren't invited, I'm sorry we're going to probably do a reception this summer but we'll see what we can do. I would rather get my stuff together and move out there to be with him as soon as possible. But it's all in good time.
He left this morning around 6:30 ish. Kind of sad and my eyeballs betrayed me in leaking salty, wet tears, but give me a break this is my husband now. I am glad we got married and I would NOT have it any other way. I love my marine. :)



White wedding by billie idol. Well what did you expect me to put in here :)



3 comments:

Becca said...

Awww, presh....

Abbie said...

Woohoo! I'm so so so so so happy for you :) Congrats again!!!

Sami Dara said...

YEA!!! CONGRATS!