Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dont go away mad.

So I am a talker. I enjoy talking about myself, things going on, things that bug me, things I love, ya get it. I love to talk about myself. I like to think I am a very excellent listener as well. And if asked I will give my honest opinion. As long as I can stay friendly with whomever I am speaking to. Well I have one friend who I sometimes worry about but love none the less. And She LOVES to complain. And I am trying to be a good friend and be patient and happy when she's happy and upset with whoever did her wrong. But CMON! It has been like two months and the conversation drags on. I just got tired of the constant complaints and try to bring up positive things, (example: I say well I love ya girl. and SHE says at least someone does) I mean WTF am I supposed to say to that!? I am so done that I just walk away now. NOW that i'm so close, waiting all this time and just SOOO close she cant even pretend to be happy for me. NOT ONE BIT. I mean why not I mean I listen to her sad stories and try to help in any way possible why cant she just give me this. When I do say stuff that makes me happy she usually says, can you not talk about that in front of me cause I dont have anyone to love me. I just ask her why she cant be happy for me. Just one time. I dont think I get a word in edge wise when I talk to her either. UGH. Maybe I'm just tired of listening to complaining so I have to myself but, I just had to get it off my chest. WELL 2 more days!!!


dont go away mad by motley crue. That song has my favorite saying in it. "don't go away mad, just go away" I dont know why I put it. BUUUUT maybe

I do

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I think I know exactly what you're talking about.