Saturday, January 17, 2009

six feet under the stars

SO I didnt work last night, which was nice but I babysat. That girl is OFF THE WALL crazy but she was fun to have around. Everyone in my apartment kept asking if it was my little sister. hehe. Anyways When her momma came to pick her up Abbie had a sweet new tie on... with STARS! And she mentioned to me how I got MINE TOO. FINALLY after a year I think I deserve them. So go Me. I am a bad ass employee NOW. haha. That does remind me I need new black work pants....crud. Well I'm gonna work the hell out of this tie.
PS its now down to single digets little more than a week left!!!


Six feet under the stars by All time low. I only picked this song because it has the word stars in it. YAY.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

YA US!!! We are stars. Woohoo!