Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time wont let me go

New Day, New year.
I never understood why people get all worked up over a new year, but I suppose its another day to have an excuse to drink and party. Anyways Pretty uneventful for me. I just worked and came home to hang out with my parents, and after the clock turned midnight we said hey... happy new year. Good NIGHT. But a new year is a good day for a FRESH START. I have a couple goals that I want to stick to, and we'll see how I do. I figure if I cant hold up in this first month well, there is no chance for it to happen the rest of the year! It takes 30 days to make a habit.
1- I will not say the word "HATE" anymore.
It's a strong word and I think not saying that word will help me stay positive.
2-If I buy something for myself I have to buy something for someone else.
I cant buy myself a new pair a jeans and someone else a pack of gum, it's gotta be of equal or greater value. Maybe this will stop my shopping habit for good.
3-Be active.
I don't want to be the fat girlfriend, or well fat at all! I need to stay active to do all the things that I want to do. I think it'll just keep me happy anyways.
4-No More SODA.
I was trying so hard to not drink it, but its a hard habit to break. Starting today NO MORE SODA EVER!
5-Be a better friend.
I just want to be a person that people can talk to about anything. I want to be a good listener and help out anyway that I can.
6-Be a better employee.
As much as I hate my job, it's good money for now and a good job for school. I will try and be better about not being hateful about being there. People are jerks I know this, I need to just get over it.
7- Be nicer in the morning times.
Its not everyone elses fault that I stayed up late and had to wake up early. I just need to be nicer to the people who just happen to be in my way.
8- Do something good for me.
Wether it is just a gym trip, manicure, facial, back massages, I need a stress reliever. I will get a gym pass and start going to a dance class once a month or something. I love it and I think that it will be the best thing for me.

Well that is all I got so far. I think that I could keep going but this is gonna be more than I can handle anyways.

Time wont let me go by The bravery. Time never stops it keeps going and you just gotta roll with it.

No comments: