Sunday, January 18, 2009

the kids aren't alright

I worked at brickoven last night and got off around 12 ish.... talked to boyfriend for an hour or so after ... and just stayed up til 5 and went to American eagle. BLAH. I think that working at 6 in the morning should be considered illegal. And punishable by law. I havn't slept and I am so tired.
I found out something that I always SORT of knew but didn't really think it was that big of a deal... until today. I have OCD about stupid clothes and making things strait, even numbers, everything needs to be perfect. IM stupid. It took me from 6 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon to finish ONE table where half the others finished 3 in the time it took me to finish one. I couldn't just leave a stack of decently folded clothes alone. It was perfectly symmetrical, just right color coded and all back stocked properly. There were 9 stacks of t shirts that needed to be folded a certain way and have a size run of 3 in each stack. (3 extra smalls, 3 smalls, 3 mediums....get the picture?) Anyways I couldn't stop myself I tried to just hurry and throw shit together and finish it but... I stopped and re did the whole thing. It was a bloody nightmare for me. I have never been so anxious and nervous about something. It was a very strange feeling for me to have. I don't like it. I mean I knew that I was a bit obsessive about having things aligned and strait and even but I was just strait up out of control. People commented on it, they said the table looked great. I just felt slow, like mentally handicapped or something. OH well. No more floorsets for a while now I hope. I'm finally getting my hair re done back to a dark auburn and shorter... i like the short hair. SOOOO I'm keeping it like such.
P.S. I miss my mom and dad and my home and my big warm bed back in spanish fork sooo i'm off to visit... maybe fall asleep in my bed... for like... 20 minutes. Maybe visit the Griggs, ya know... just some normal sunday stuff.
Have a goooood sunday!!

the kids aren't alright by the offspring. I mostly just put that title because of how I was feeling.

No comments: