Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Remember to breath

DAVE IS HOME! AH it is awesome. I suppose I'll start at the beginning.
Tuesday seemed like a promising day enough riiight? Well I finished cleaning my room and headed out to go to my ONE YEAR mark free food lunch in for the BO. I was already anxious enough as it was cause he was coming home at 9 at night. I hardly ate then I get a phone call from DAVE. Naturally I am extatic I answer and he says HEYYYY I'm comin in at 6 instead of 9!!! ah YES PLEASE. I was more excited cause at the time it was like 3:30 when he called and that meant only 2 and a half hours instead of like 5 and a half. I rushed home... I dunno why. I just needed to do something with myself. I started laundry at my parents and rang sir jeffamus telling him how freaking amazing this news was and he was coming with me so I was just all around HAPPY. I found the airport all good and stuff. I AM 30 percent smarter since becoming a burnette. (hehe) Well I had to go around the stupid circle like 3 times cause I didnt know where to park and there is only one parking exit. (superweak) ANYWAYS I found it and JEFF got me lost saying the first terminal and junk. So then Mr griggs said I am at terminal dose. SO we had to figure out how to get to that terminal. WE found it and there were these obnoxiously SLOW people in front of me. ALL I WANTED WAS TO SEE MY DAVID. We started down the elevator and I SAW HIM. I wanted to jump off the elevator and run and tackle him. I didn't though I waited for the people in front of me to move their asses out of my way and I booked it to him! =D
I didn't take pictures, but I should have now that I think about it. It was kind of funny cause I practically ran him over trying to get a hug from him. (hehe) but all in all, we were so excited. Dave almost forgot Lord Jeffamus, I had to remind him... lol. NO BIG DEAL. I was just so happy to see him. I have never been a fan of public displays of affection, but I was all over this kid in the middle of an airport. Ya be jealous. I was so happy to have him home and snuggle! (I MISSED SNUGGLES FROM DAVE MOST OF ALL) We drove back to Spanish Fork, well Jeff and Jess drove us back to Spanish fork. I was too busy, snuggling...right right.
HA I still smile to myself thinking about it. Anyways we got to Dave's home cause we had to see his momma ya know? So we got there and his mom, Sue, sat there and stared at him for a second... she was in the other room and she was staring at him, guess she forgot who he was. 7 months is a real long time after all. She was real happy and they were making a welcome home sign for him but they were a bit behind on it, but they didn't know he was coming home early. NO BIG DEAL, nobody's perfect.

ANYWAYS I'm just real happy to have him home. And I hope that most of my friends can meet him while he is home.

remember to breath by dashboard confessional. I had to remind myself when I first saw him to do this.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, I'm SOOOO excited for you!! Bring him to the BO! I need to meet this fantastic boy I've heard so much about. And I love that you were macking on him in public. Excellent. Love you dear! (OH! And guess what?! My first missionary comes home a week from today! Ah!)

Heather said...

thanks abbie! yay for your missionary coming home! I'll try and force him to come to brickoven.. haha he will want to soon i expect