Thursday, January 22, 2009

Light up the sky

Unfortunately I missed the inauguration. I am not too concerned about that though. I personally have no views on who should be president. I can only hope that Obama does good with the time that he is given. I think that is all that any president can do. I would have to make a list of things that I do believe in, but that would be too long. I do believe though that people should make a vow. Little things, like "recycling" etc. I do not have something that big... I vow to smile at people I see. Since I'm a good looking person when a good looking person smiles at you, you think "gosh they're nice" (if they aren't good looking you are just wondering 'what do they want? creepy') Besides the point. A smile I think goes a long way. People in good moods are much more fun to be around then people who are not so happy. That's my resolution first of all and my vow. As a person.
Back to the president. I just hope he does good for what has been laid before him.
Other exciting news I ...well I'm just in a good mood lately. No reasons just happy as a clam. (whatever that is supposed to mean)
If you do not know why...well then you haven't seen me nearly enough and should probably call me or something.


Light up the sky by yellowcard. I think of this title as big fireworks and i was putting it because of the inauguration

No comments: