Sunday, January 11, 2009

No other way

I cant believe that my seven month wait is almost over. I AM SO EXCITED.. =)
Only 15 more days til i can actually see him... thats pretty awesome I would have to say.
Besides that nothing really new here... I am getting my hair re dyed this next week so I dont look like an angry red head. working all mornings no nights.. (except monday and saturday) its when I have made the most so i'll keep those...until my 3 weeks are up then I will change back my availability. AND I have been working out a lot more. So I hope that'll make the endorphins go so I will be more constantly happy instead of constantly UN happy. Cause no one likes a unhappy person.
This wednesday I am going with some friends to A real nice Italian place at the gateway. Then to see Bridewars. (ps I already seen it.. but I will go see it again) shhhhh. HA, sorry girls. Anyways.
I was thinking about how long ago 7 months was... and how quickly its gone by. All those months ago saying I'll wait. WOW cant believe I actually did it! (go me)
I would have it no other way though = )

No other way by Jack Johnson. I just really like this song.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

You already went and saw it?! You bum.

Oh well, I'm still stoked for Wednesday. :)