Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gotta be somebody

Today was a wonderful day. Worked out, tanning, then home to do laundry and hang out with my dog while my parents go to the UTES game. (BTW utes won so still only one undefeated team in utah.) As soon as they scored the winning touchdown I get a phone call from that David kid in Korea. YA he is going to be able to contact me more there, So I wont be so completely obsessed with him on my blog when I dont get to talk. This will help.
WELL my workout plan is going well so far since i started on tuesday. I should be on track for tomorrow and on saturday I will go right after work, and NO pasta from the B.O Just some salad. (rabbit food) I am going to try and wake up early to go running but I dunno if I am gonna make it EARLY early, just like 12 or 1 in the afternoon or something. PURTY exciting day.
So This picture is to show that the UTES is Where it is at B*tches!
10 and 0 for their season so far. I have faith that they can keep this up! LIKE HELL YES they can. =)
Just pray for them.










Gotta be somebody by nickelback is from their newest album. Listen to it... love it. I know you will

No comments: