Monday, November 3, 2008

Your call

Waiting for your call I'm sick, call I'm angry, call I'm desperate for your voice.
I had work today (oh joy) Love the monday night free rootbeer let me tell you. (BLEH) that was me vomiting. HAHA It sucked it was super busy and I barley made 10 bucks an hour... more like 8 or 9 bucks an hour. It is still really good, but lately on mondays I have been making more then 100 bucks a night which is AWESOME! No big deal though I will have better days obviously, and sometimes worse days. People are just annoying. I am getting so burnt out from work. OH so where I was going with this blog is I get to work at 4 and get a phone call at 5 but it was just my momma, so I ignored it because I was working. The next vibration was from a text that says "answer your phone it's dave" so I freaked, I had several theorys. A: Something bad happened and his mom called my mom and she wanted to tell me right then. B: Dave some reason had my dads phone (not likely) or something along those lines like they could transfer a call (even though I dont think that is possible) Anyways I went downstairs to the "bathroom" to call my mom back , and she said Dave called her house, looking for me, and then asked for my number. SO time for the waiting game. I am hoping for some kind of contact tonight, well desperatly PRAYING for some kind of contact. Would that not just be the most amazing thing to happen today. I miss that bugger. I would love to just talk to him for at least a minute. I am so happy to know he is thinking of me though. Even if he DID forget my phone number, but he has more important things going on obviously.
I miss him so much it hurts. I just want to see him. Talk, just about anything. I can't take this distance anymore. I wish he could just hear my thoughts and call me!
"I just want my phone call" the joker from the Dark Knight
I am excited for tomorrow NO SERVITUTE! YAY i hate my job! =D
Ha ha no I don't hate it but when you work EVERY stinkin day, you become very very very burnt out of stupid people that come in. I could literally write a book on things that people do that irritate me, funny things they say, stupid things they say, funny things they do, stupid things they do, how I dislike when they shake their glass at me to show its empty, how they ask for straws, when they tell you how to do your job, when they say they know how things on the menu are supposed to work and I obviously havnt worked at the B.O. Long enough. HAHA like I said I could go on and on and ON. I wont bore you to death with my blog though.
I was thinking today. Febuary isnt too far away (crap) I want to look dead sexy when that particular month rolls around (no reason :) :) :) I am wanting to loose 10 lbs. So tomorrow is going to be the start of my work out plan and sligtly altered diet. Trust me I am going to be eating whatever I want but in much smaller portions, and I will no longer drink caffine, or other gross sugary drinks. Im sticking to this, this time. I need to.
Semper
Your call by Secondhand Serenade. I love love LOVE secondhand serenade, one of my favorite bands. This particual song is me um... waiting for... his ... call.... SOON!!!!
Im praying that I will get one, Im desperate for his voice!

No comments: