Monday, November 17, 2008

Rumors

This is me and Amanda-lyn my married best friend, and this was before going to kylis wedding.

I am - Happy from a good day of working =)

I want - Febuary to come faster! I miss him

I hear - My room mates talking ... that is all

I never - believe things people tell me, I take everyones excuses as a lie to get out of doing anything

I wonder - If I play the guitar more that lyrics will just come to me?

I always - work, sleep, and eat.

I usually - have a very short temper, say something wrong and watch your head get bitten off :)

I search - for meaning in life, religion, and basically everything I do, I search for the reason why.

I am not - as girly as you might think, I am a metalhead, I dont cry, and I am basically one of the boys because I cant stand the estrogin for more then an hour a day!

I dance - as much as I can, I LOVE doing hip hop dances, and lyrical.

I sing - alone in my car, people probably stare at me and think I am crazy!

I wish - I would live happily ever after, but that doesnt exist... so I wish for a old 65 fast back mustang for christmas cherry red!

I dislike - girls who act all like "OMG i broke a NAIL" And people who dont clean up after themselves

I rarely - think about my own needs

I cry -ed when my dog had to be put down, I had that pup for 10 years, which is a long time in dog years.

I am not always - nice, when people first meet me they think (B*TCH) but I just says it how I sees it and no one quite gets that in utah valley

I lose - my temper quickly... its a bad habit

I fear - that I will be the crazy cat lady one day! :( Please dont let that happen to me friends.

I'm confused - when it comes to women, if they said what was on their mind, there would be no confusion.

I need - MOOORE MONEY!!! I just like the smell of it

I should - Clean my room, and write david a letter....I MISS HIM

I dream - of living in a world of acceptance, that wont happen ever!

I have - my whole life ahead of me, what to do what to do?

I love -my family! they are so much fun and I miss haning out with them when I have to work :( boo

**I tag anybody who wants to do this. It was pretty fun.**

HA now that that is done, I had an excellent day today at work and made a butt-load of moneys!!! YAY. I realized I have some great friends today, and some great people I work with. I enjoy my job, but not enough to keep being happy about it all the time. My days are pickin up again. I think I have been crummy like all week because I hate the weather, SERIOUSLY folks when It is gloomy out side that is when I get depressed, good thing there is tanning so I can get my happy rays! It is basically like my drug and I can get my fix off of tanning and I will be good for a week. ANYWAYS. No contact from marine for a week (fetch this sucks) I do miss him a lot and I hope he knows that. He should have my letters I sent to him by now. I wonder if he is doing ok? I am wondering where he is though, sad day for that. I have decided I dislike all people who judge anyone before knowing people. I have to go to work tomorrow, so I am hittin the hay! Which is for horses. haha NIGHT

rumors by waking ashland. I like this band and I figured it tied into the mini schpill on my life that I wrote, check out waking ashland!!

No comments: