Sunday, November 2, 2008

You might have noticed

Dear friends, I have made a new blog. I couldn't figure out how to fix my old blog to make it look cute (as it finally is.) So Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited about the first post today. I have some exciting news about my day today. I picked up a couple letters from Dave's friends/my friends, that I am sending to him. I am so excited to send it to him, because I think that will make his day. (as soon as he gets it in like 2 weeks!) I went to visit my fam today. First my grandparents, because my grandpa had surgery on his knee caps for artheritis. He wasn't doin so well :( Makes me sad to see him like that.


I went and picked up a letter from Miker and from Quotah. Then I hung out with my mommy and daddy. I miss hanging out with them just on sundays. I regret ever wanted to leave and not hang out with them when I lived there. I miss just bein around them.
So anyways NEW BLOG. I am really sad about my old one but I couldn't figure out a way to fix it to normal even I messed with the settings and I couldn't do anything but make the background white. So there you go!

Latest news from Dave: He is heading for Korea unless he is already there. He will be there for like 27 days or so, and then he will go back to Japan until January then he supposibly will be back in Camp Pendelton and then in Febuary he will be HOME for 3 weeks. =D
I had a good meeting with my roommates today. I am hoping this will help a lot. Because I am not liking being moved out. I am just lonely, miserable, and grossed out by being in my apartment. I do not even approve of people being in our apartment because it is so nasty. I am embarressed! So I am hoping this will be better.
Halloween came and went so fast it was crazy that Halloween is already over! I have some great pictures of me and a couple of my room mates and some people from work.
I will be continueing how I had my older blog and stick with a song that relates to my feelings for the day. Today the song you might have noticed is by the academy is.. They're an awesome band I belive you should check them out if you havent. The song title should be self explanitory the fact that I erased my old blog and made a new one is the you might have noticed. Hope you continue to read!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I love your new blog! And I feel special to be in your header. :) I know how you feel about moving out, it gets really hard sometimes. I'm so happy for you that Dave's gonna be back soon! See you at work tonight dear, love ya!