Friday, November 7, 2008

The Patient

So I was having a wonderful day today and I was pretty pumped for work (friday is big money BIIIIIG money!) I was hopin for one awesome section (like I normally do) and I get a butt hole of a section. Which bummed me out a little bit, but my boss MANAGER 1 commented on my shirt because I bleached it out and did a crease of success. (which is a good thing for him to notice, because I want My STARS) So he said "keep it up and next time you will get your stars." I asked when that would be he said "well it could have been today but some people think your uniform isnt up to par, so keep it up. In other words MANAGER 1 brought my name up and a certain someone (manager 2) rejected it. So no stars for me. Manager 2 was just NIT PICKING. He says my pants are not black enough and he is the ONLY one saying it. Everyone else doesn't have a problem with me. And he just keeps making up these stupid lame excuses like I am not wearing blush, or enough make up, my pants are not black enough (which they are) And he just keeps fighting it. So what HE wants me to do is pay another 40 bucks to get new pants and keep up this stupid shirt and crease of success for like a month and maybe he'll throw me a bone. BUT I highly doubt that. For some reason MANAGER 2 doesnt want me to have my stars and I am so over it that I just could care less. If there is no pleasing him then why fight with him about it anymore. If he doesnt want to play fair then I will just continue doing what I am doing (aka a great job) and he can just be a bitch about it. I am done with my uniform it is up to par with all the other managers, so OH WELL.
In other news I got my late stay shift on thursday again. Thursdays are pretty busy (for the most part) So I am hopin to make some good money.
I wish I could move home, but it would cost a lot to try and put my contract up again. I am just going to have to wait it out, but I miss my mom and dad. I think that I might go hang out with them tomorrow night if they aren't doing anything special. Maybe bribe them and tell them I am going to pick up their cafe rio or something silly. Parents like when you do stuff like that. I do miss my mom a lot. Especialy as of late. I count on her to remind me to tie my shoes, I am surprised I havnt lost my head, except it is attached. I should probably try and organize my life, but it gets to hard to keep it organized. I like my life of chaos. (haha ok not soo much) I should probably work on that more.
I have a new work out buddy. JON! He really likes weight training and jazz like that and I need someone to keep me motivated. And he is a really good kid so I am hoping that he will help me. ALSO since we are going to be working out in the mornings at like 730 and schtuff like that, it should help motivate me to go to bed earlier, and maybe even eat breakfast. ( I was told that I have to) I'll keep ya updated on that. I start MONDAY!

the patient by tool
Tool is by far the most poetic bands out there. They literally kick the shit out of every band known to mankind. You should listen to it. I have to be patient with my work, and my life, and the working out thing so I thought it would fit.

No comments: