Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pace Yourself

Today was pretty good, eh didn't really do much to say anything about. If you read my other blog you kind of know what has been on my mind lately. I have been thinking of things I need to change in myself. And I planning a new years resolution. (I know what you are thinking, No one ever sticks to those) I am hoping that I can this time. NOT hoping I AM GOING TO. I will do this. I also have been thinking that I loved when I had my dance class, I think I am going to find a dance company or something I can go to once a week, make me excited for a tuesday or wednesday or something like that. YEP I will be looking into that this coming up month. I have also been thinking, I cannot belive that I havnt seen Griggs since July, and I cant belive that this year is almost over. I cant wait to see him either. YAY. I kind of miss that kid. a lot. I sometimes read through old things we talked about to just remember him. Its kind of silly but when you dont talk for days upon days, its nice to look back and think about when we could just talk. I am still waiting and plan on keeping it that way. I need to for me. I know that it sucks going this whole long time without him, gosh cant i get a boyfriend who is in the same zip code or even the same continent. I am so proud of what he does though, so I forgive him for leaving me for a hell of a long time! haha Like it would matter if I didnt. Well I miss him. Work is going to be not so fun working a triple shift (B O double then to AE) then thanksgiving then AE at 6 am to 11 then to brick oven for another double. YUCK. haha well good money I hope :D

Pace Yourself by the higher, I am trying to focus on so many things at once that I think I need to pace myself in doing so because change doesnt happen over night. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

MeganRuth said...

I LOVE HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!