Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The skin I'm In


Today I have decided on my tattoo. YES I want this ink on my body the rest of my life. It will be on my inner right ankle/foot. I will have a saying going accross the side of my foot saying "ádh mór ort" The meaning of this saying is Good Luck in Irish. I will be putting a small shamrock at the inner ankle which I want to look something like this picture. Somthing similar. It is really really cool looking dont you agree? If you dont... well I dont really care. I like it. It is perfect for me, it will remind me that my life is going to hand me cards, and it is going to be luck on my side I can only hope for good luck. I think I am a pretty lucky girl right about now though :) The expected date for this tattoo will be some time in december, hopfully the week or so before christmas but I am going to have to do it on a friday or saturday, so I have sunday to let the scabbing. It is going to HURT if I have to work on my feet with this right after it gets done... OUCH. My room mate Becca and I will decide because we are getting tattoos together. I am quite excited. YAY.

The skin I'm in by Gavin Rossdale. Gavin has an incredible voice. I could listen to his cd's all night long and fall asleep to his sweet raspy voice!

No comments: