Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I get it.

sorry I forgot you were perfect. My bad My bad.

why do people make fun of other people, or put them down? why do they think that will help. I apologies I have sinned. I am going to be better and NOT talk about people anymore. I am DONE. I have no reason to even talk about anyone behind their back. YA some people may be damn annoying and all you want to do is punch them in the FACE, but since you cant or you shouldnt, you talk about them, "like oh my gosh he is such a creeper" or "i cannot believe she would do that." I am done being that girl that you know is gonna drop gossip at a drop of a hatch. YA I know I have already YA YA YA, but those who have not sinned cast the first stone.
I have no reason why I have been so moody, grumpy, bitchy, whatever word you would like to use....but it is stopping RIGHT NOW.
I need to focus on the positive of everything, AND everyone.

Today was a good day, I went to Dave's parents house and hung out for like an hour or so. His family is so cool. They are so chill and just a very friendly bunch to be around. I like them.I showed them the present Davie sent me from JAPLAND. I could marry into that...haha um.. yeah I dont see that happening right now, but WHO KNOWS. Like in my last post WHO KNOWS!

I get it by chevelle, I am pretty sure this song is kind of sarcastic when you listen to it. Basically it is a whatever song and ya ya I get it your perfect what was I thinking kind of song.

No comments: