Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to good

I had a loverly talk with Stanager the manager. I realized that work stays at work, and home I can just be at home. I need to not let things get to me. I know what happened, and everyone can just get over it. I am who I am and there aint nothing that I can do about that. Hate me if you want to and Love me if you can. I am super excited for January 27th to see mr griggs again. I have nothing to do tomorrow, but I bet I will start making a list of things to do starting with taking back my extremely LARGE t shirt I bought for work, I bought boys shirts last time, and they are XL and they dont fit quite well, but I realized that they are XL in KIDS. I got an XL in mens and ohhhh boy! NO offence but it is HUGE so im going to exchange it for an XS, and hopefully it will fit better. I am going to try and be a better employee and not get wrapped up in everyones drama anymore, I can be there as a friend for anyone, but I want no part in it. OH and NO MORE GOSSIP FOR ME. I will never say one more bad thing about people about work, I will not seek to find out what is going on with who, and I just dont want to know anymore. I am done stressing about all this dramarauma. I will go back to being oblivious and not wanting it any other way! OORAH!
Tomorrow should be a good en.

back to good by matchbox 20. Considering I am trying to restore my happiness factor back at work, I need to focus on getting back to good. hense the title

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Can I join with you? That's some good advice Stan gave. Can I join the "No gossip - leave work at work" club?" :) And P.S. Because you have a poll on your page, it only lets me read your page for about 5 seconds before kicking me off. Weird...

LOVE YOU DEAR!!!

Heather said...

hmm... that is ... strange... im taking it off right meow!