Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Belive me I'm lying

Jeni Christmas tagged me! Yahoo!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

  • Gift bags because they are easier to wrap. I end up with like 8 pieces of tape stuck in my hair and wrapping paper on everything but the box I am wrapping.
2. Real tree or Artificial?

  • Neither I would rather decorate a cactus
3. When do you put up the tree?

  • I would put it up the weekend before christmas
4. When do you take the tree down?

  • The night after christmas... too much clutter in the house, so it must come down
5. Do you like eggnog?

  • No thank you :)
6. Favorite gift received as a child?

  • All the barbies I ever recieved. I would play with them now if people would still play with me :)
7. Hardest person to buy for?

  • My father, he always says he wants something lame like pants... he gets gift cards because I dont want to buy the man clothing
8. Easiest person to buy for?

  • MYSELF :)
9. Do you have a nativity scene?

  • No, I could go to a church and see it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?

  • I do not believe in such rituals
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
  • A candle... I believe they know I have electricity, and if my apartment smells they should just tell me.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?

  • How the grinch stole christmas with jim carrey
13. When do you start shopping?

  • When I see something that I think they would like
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

  • I might have but I dont remember exactly :(
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas?

  • Mashed potatoes and gravey and turkey, and rolls, and hot chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree?

  • Yes I believe that would be appropriate.
17. Favorite Christmas song?

  • Rudolph, or Frosty the snow man ... classico!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

  • I have never traveled on christmas, I think I would prefer to stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer?

  • why... yes, yes I can.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?

  • I would rather have a blinking star on top of my tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?

  • ONE present christmas eve the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?

  • The people are all grumpy... I DISLIKE it a lot lot lot
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

  • I like balls on christmas trees
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?

  • The usual, mashed potatoes, turkey, etc.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?

  • anything or nothing, I could care less

Now, I tag Becca, Jon, and MEGAN STORYBOOK


Believe me I'm lying by Forever the Sickest kids. I thought it was funny and contradicting to what this blog was about :)



No comments: