Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stay where I can see you

So, I dont think people realize how much it sucks to have a boyfriend who is not in the same zipcode let alone the same country, SOOooOOOooOOooOooOoo. Let me explain. When you hang out the burrito to taco ratio is usually one off... considering I am not interested, so they dont think to invite anyone to come hang out with me as well. So I would have to find some friend to take with me or something, but I DONT, because I am so dumb to think, this time it'll be different. See I think that its just going to be a big group together having some fun, but it isnt. Couples break off and I am left. So I end up being the third wheel, or the fifth wheel, or the seventh, wheel...so on and so forth. It makes me very lonely and very ... well just lonely. Even though there are people around, they are only talking in couples, not to everyone. I feel like this sucks. I mean, why can't people go out in groups and not couple up. especially if the burrito- taco ratio is not equal? I could care less, but it is nice to just have someone to talk to so you dont feel soo left out. Anyways about my day (oh you will just LOVE this) I stayed at home the other night to go early to get some spa treatment... which was to put it lightly AWESOME. I felt so relaxed and happy. Very comfortable. I had to drive fast... but carfully to home to get to work ontime. I worked for a few hours and made... like 10 bucks an hour. Then I hung out with some friends... and when I went back to my car... it was gone. :( Guess what that means!! yay for tow trucks!! (grrr) Meaning I am out a lot of money to pay my car's bail. On my own stupid fault. I was supposed to get grahm crackers for tomorrow but NOW I am left without a car. My friends took me home (thank you!) and NOW ... here I am stranded. I have always had my car it is like... my escape. When I get upset or I need space I drive. For hours and hours. I once drove to st george... just to turn right back around. I love my lil car! If you dont know the story behind my car check out my other blog right hurrrr. It's like my good day just went down the disposal because I parked too long ... (actually only a half hour over) So yeah if you are wondering how I am getting my car back. My bestfriend Brett Slade. (He is seriously the most coolest down to earth dude I ever met and I am so glad he is in my life because he has helped me out by keepin my head strait and driving me to this stupid place to pick up my car tomorrow) Anyways he is gonna get me tomorrow to get it for me... I owe him some home made cookies or something now.
BY THE WAY. I miss Dave +
Well that is my day, pretty crappy but I will get over it... and to pay my fine, i will be picking up more shifts at the B. O. Soo if you go to brickoven, I bet you 5 bucks you will seee me there... seriously bet me... I need the 5 bucks!!

stay where I can see you by the starting line. I really like this band, but mostly just the song. It kind of represents how I feel about... a certain... boy... who is not... here... right now... but he will be check the countdown PUNK!!!

No comments: