Sunday, December 7, 2008

In my bloodstained sundays best

Today I went to the brickoven Christmas partayyy!
Me, Abbie, and Chris (we're hott)

Congrats to Abbie for being employee of the year! (wootwoot) The Brickoven kindly rented out mirical bowl for us to bowl and eat food at. It was fun and i hate bowling but it was fun because its not like anyone really cared about who won. Which was awesome. I didnt win anything, but I wasnt concerned with that. I got to just relax and have some fun with people I actually like to be around. I went to AE after to say hi and show them my hairs! They loved it. I went home and played with my puppies and hung out with the parents. I would say today was a purty good day!

A walk through Hell by Say Anything. OK if you dont mind a bit of swearing Say Anything is one of my favorite bands EVER. This song is like totally awesome! You should check it out got it!?

No comments: