Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let It Die

Do you ever think of me? You're so considerate...

Do you ever wonder is someone so immature that they cant even un focus their own little bubble to be considerate of others? I know I am not all girly, I dont like going clubbing, dancing whatever! But just to be asked would be nice. I would ask you to be nice. HELL I asked people I don't even like to the movies, regardless to the fact that they declined I still was nice enough to ASK. WTF is wrong with everyone lately. The drama is insane! The wispers are driving me crazy. I am so bugged with all these girls and boys its REDICULOUS!
Work sucked, and everyone knew it. I miss dave, I cant think strait. I wish he would just come home now! (yes please) I am so lonely, I mean hell it isnt like I NEED a best friend, but it would be convienient. Just to be able to talk to someone about anything and KNOW it wasnt going anywheLF,re. I have thought I have had best friends in the past, and they just turn out to be friends. I always read those "friend and a true friend" things. Like a friend would bail you out of jail, a true friend would be sitting next to you saying WE SHOWED HIM. (or something of that nature) I never realized how true it is. Except I dont have a best friend, so I can only compair the ones that are just friends. I wish I had a best friend, I think I should start taking applications, OH wait. I wouldn't get any.
Disregard everything I am saying. I am just having a pity-party. The only person invited is MYSELF so please dont take anything I say to heart, just had a bad day.

Let it die by the foo fighers. Foo Fighters, are EPIC. They have a killer drummer and I love all of their albums and songs and EVERYTHING. If you dont like foo fighers well F. U. haha jk but seriously

No comments: