Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Be my escape

I am so in a good mood today. Which is odd because I worked a double shift at the B. O. BUT i made 140 bucks for all day... and i worked about 9 hours... so that is about 15 bucks an hour. Most the time if you are on a double you get put in early out sections and you get sent home early and you are there for like 4 hours and make like 30 bucks. So this is a really good day today. Now the only way it would get better is if Lance Corporal Griggs would get online so I could tell him I missed him today. I bet he knows, but it is nice to be reminded I hear. So I am going to sleepover at my moms house friday, which will be nice to sleep in a cozy bed instead of this hard as rock one. Then I am getting a facial that my momma is paying for. YAY. I have never had one so I hope it is nice and relaxing. I need a relaxing day so super excited.
I decided I need a hobby and since I loved my dance classes so much in school, I am going to find a dance team to join, I think that will help me keep motivated to work out and also I just love doing that stuff. I also need to go to UVU again here soon so I can figure out my financial situation so I can get back to school. I think that would be best. =)
I am sending some christmas presents to Japanland here shortly. Like this coming week. I hope he likes them... if not I bet he lies so that I feel good about it. Bahhahaha. JK.
Well I am sick and need sleep meow.

Be my escape. I just love relient K and that is what I have been listening to the past like 3 days? Anyways I just like this song. If you dont like relient K, well.. dont tell me

1 comment:

Cara said...

So i think that we should join a dance team together! I have been looking for a while and I can't find any good ones.