Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First one on the blog

BETHANIE tagged me! bah great now i have to do this. Ok so I like doing these things... dont judge me.

8 TV Shows I Like....
1 - My name is earl. I absolutly love this show, its after the office and they usually have good meanings behind all the shows.
2- Family guy. HA HA what won't peter do!?
3- The simpsons Cmon Simpsons are classic! whoever doesnt like them must have something wrong with their lives.
4- South Park I know I just LOVE this show though
5- The office Pam and Jim FOREVER!!!
6- Rock of love I know its over and Brett Michaels will never be with some hot rocker chick but who doesnt love laughing at the girls on that show!
7- Best week ever I find watching this show gives me more than the news ever would, except the weather.
8- unwrapped It is on the food network all the time and they show how stuff is made and where and it is AWESOME!

8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1 - Went to work
2- Ate a sammich at brick oven with rich and his friend.
3- Tried to sleep all day
4- Talked to my mommy!
5- Picked up some item off my floor in my room. go me!
6- Started re reading harry potter #6
7- Watched Transformers
8- Wrote a blog

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1- My mom and I are getting facials for christmas
2- For this month to be OVER (i am not a fan of crowds or people around christmas)
3- Dave to come HOME!
4- Showing my mom my hair.... (YIKES)
5- Hanging out with Simon on Friday
6- Present shopping for everyone else
7- Going snowboarding with Becca (hell ya!)
8- Gingerbread House Partayyy!!!! haayyyyy

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants...
1- La Casita. Mexican food is bomb
2- Ruby River, I love sex steak
3- The Pizza Factory. I just love the bread twists!
4- Cafe Rio Its just epic thats all
5- Rosa Marias Its in california and they have amazing burritos that are the size of my arm!
6- Wingers I just love the sticky fingers...mmmmmmm
7- Olive Garden. They have some yummy breadsticks tooo.
8- My Grandmas house. Christmas is coming up soon!

8 Things I Wish For...
1- Dave to get through the marines safe. I try not to worry about it but... kind of scary :(
2- Things to not go wrong in my life
3- Things to be easy
4- My family to be safe.
5- A dog, or a pet I just want something to cuddle!
6- For the month and a half to go FASTER
7- To have better friends
8- To make more at work

8 People I Tag...
JON
MEGAN storybook
Becca
Cara
Janna
BRE
Janelle
Squidvicious
Tanner


OK all done now. I did something some might say is CRAZY, but I am no longer blonde. As you can tell I have gone a shade of brown. I LOVE IT. If you have anything bad to say about it... dont say anything at all. Do not rain on my parade... well my hair. Thats all the news! I cant wait for our gingerbread house party!!! OORAH

First one on the blog by farewell. I LOVE FAREWELL mostly because there is a song with my name in it (hey heather by farewell if you are interested) They are really cool. I also like this song because it says blog. WHICH IS NEAT


1 comment:

MeganRuth said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE THE HAIR!!!!! FOR REALS!!!!!!!!!!!