Sunday, December 21, 2008

Far away.

I have decided Japan Land is TOO FAR AWAY!!!! @#$#@!@!@
its been 7 months and I miss that kid quite a bit.
I am very very anxious to see him!!! Check the countdown! not too much longer.



I work on the 24th which in short is Christmas eve. So here is how my week is gonna look.
Sunday- Wake up at 9 to meet grandparents for a day of shopping at 6 Im going to the hill family christmas party, and around 9 I am going to American Eagle to work til about 6 in the morning. BOO
Monday- Go to sleep around 6 and sleep til 2 and go to work at 4 until Close
Tuesday- Christmas shopping (a bit late dont you think?)
Wednesday- Family time until 3 then go to work at 4 til about 8 ish then drive back to spanish fork.
Thursday- CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!
Friday-Work night time
Saturday-Work more night times.

I am ready for christmas to be done and it hasnt even started. I am so so sick of the christmas music. I am sure that tonight the song "little drummer boy" played a dozen times. (at least) I was under the impression that if I worked Thanksgiving that I would automatically get christmas removed from the schedule. Apparently NOT. I am a little bummed because I didnt know that was how It was going to go. Anyways I am glad I asked for the 23rd off because I do have to go christmas shopping some time before christmas is over. Looks like i have a busy week and a busy day tomorrow mostly.

Far away by Nickleback. Totally Daves favorite band ;) bah NOT, but he told me this song reminded him of me... which ya I see where he was comin from on that. And AGREED it is too far away!

No comments: