Friday, December 26, 2008

Come Together

Christmas has came and gone. I would say it was one of my better christmas's. I love being with my family, as much as they mostly drive me nutty to the point where I want to rip my hair out and eat it, I cant help but be happy and always lauging while they are around.
ON christmas eve I had to go to work (boo I am a slave to the grind) But it was actually so so busy! I made 100 bucks for a 5 hour shift!!! I was positivly shocked. I mean what kind of family tradition involves brickoven at Christmas time. It is beyond me. I actually saw some people that I used to go to elementary school with, which was a trip and a half. How crazy it seems when everyone grows up! I was busy beyond reason so I didnt get to talk much but all the same it was nice to see them. I came to my mommas house and opened my PJ's and they were UTES sweat pantsYES I am aware that this is not a picture of my Pj's but you get the idea. I woke up christmas morning because MY DOG was at my door and whining to go out. I guess he wanted to open his christmas presents
I gave my parental units some presents that I did not wrap, so I grabbed a box opened it and placed either half over what I was giving them. It was real nice they didn't have to unwrap anything, just lifted the box up! I went and visited the Griggs and gave them some See's Candy. Which by the way if you havnt had See's candy before YOU NEED TO TRY THEM! I will take you and buy a piece because it is soooo good! They gave me a movie, which I had never seen until today. I watched it with my mommaIt was better than I expected it to be, but I was just happy to see the Griggs. Sue is an awesome lady! The whole family is awesome, and to just see ONE of the Griggs is better than nothing. Well then I went to my grandpa John's house and we were all about to eat some good ole fashion dinner when MR GRIGGS himself called. The whole family got to talk to him... well a little, he was on speaker phone. I know his famliy (myself included) were sad to not get him on christmas, but He will be here in no time at all now! After dessert we drove home and went to bed. Which was awesome, cause I stayed up all night watching movies on MY NEW IPOD!!!! It is a 120gb and with all my music and movies it hasnt even made a dent in all the amounts of space left on there.
I hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS. Now it is time to be thinking of what to do for New Years, and some Resolutions!

Come together by the beatles. I figued everyone was coming together as families and stuff it seemd like an appropriate title.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm jealous of the nice busy night!! Go You!!! :) And I love that you have Mamma Mia. SUCH a good movie. I've watched it twice in the past two days :) I love you dear!!!

MeganRuth said...

looks like you had a GREAT christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! even the bo part.. girl i love you!! but that comment you made on my blog i beg to differ... i do NOT look cute in the brick oven outfits we are forced to wear!